14/05/15

whoop, here we go

I MISS BLOGGING DAMN MUCH,
IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE THE LAST TIME I POSTED AN ENTRY AND NOW GUESS WHAT I'LL BE LEAVING  HIGH SCHOOL SOON. QUICKLY, ASAP.

I just can't believe myself that I've grown so much and time flies so fast and how things have changed.. you see, just like C.S Lewis say:

Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back, everything is different..

 I just..
Damn, I'll go to college and that is also mean, I'll be leaving home and living by myself.
I feel quite excited, and scared at the same. but meh, you know me. I don't care if I'm scared because DUDE! I'M SO LEAVING HOME! YAY HAHA ok joke. I'm a bit excited bcause living by my own means responsibility. and by that, I can show my family that I'm MATURE enough to handle my life.
 the only problem I have now is; where dafuq am i going...
I failed at SNMPTN, and now I have to face the SBMPTN in order to get in to University that I'm dying for.
fml, I still don't understand how people can passed the damn SNMPTN, they're not that smart, tough. um, no offense.
Guess I'm not that lucky, guess I'm a fighter.
Idk, I hate the fact that I still have to study for sbmptn because snmptn hates me.

but it's ok. I'm ok.
I miss you guys anyway.
ah and I've been on blogger since like I was an alien till now I'm a full human.
YAY FOR ME YAY!

2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

hopefully we can pass SBMPTN together :)

Ika Dian Aruna mengatakan...

yes yes we will darl <3